|Crypthantus devouring mealy bug|
The above photo by IPM Labs of two predatory Crypthantus insects devouring a harmful, plant eating mealy bug is exactly what Plantscape Designs Inc. introduces into the built-in interior green plant gardens located at the executive office buildings of Edgewater Office Park in Wakefield, MA.
1. PDI’S use of biological control of both predatory and parasitic insects, are added to our clients green plant planters when a harmful infestation occurs with either mealy bugs (above), scale, thrips or even white fly.
2. All these previously listed harmful insects can destroy your expensive indoor green office plants. The beautiful appearance will certainly disappear with these plant feeding six legged little creatures.
3. Edgewater Office Park has numerous interior green plants, planted close together. Because of this juxtaposition of plants, contagious disease and insect infestation can run ramped throughout all your tropical green plants.
4. Spraying of poisonous insecticides is not allowed by PDI. Health concerns for our customers and our staff is most feared.
5. By introducing biological weapons or biological controls, such as nematodes, PDI can keep your indoor green plants healthy, safe and attractive. The above good predators eventually die off, with no harm to humans or office plants in Edgewater Office Park Wakefield, MA.
PDI has been providing green plant service for over 46 years to the following areas:
The Edgewater Place Office Park is a complex of buildings located off of Rte 128 in Wakefield, MA. Plantscape Designs, Inc. provides interior landscape design as well as office plant service and maintenance for a number of businesses in and around Edgewater Place.
“We strongly advise our neighboring office tenants to use Plantscape Designs, Inc. interior design and weekly maintenance services. Barbara, our plant lady employed by PDI, is both courteous to us and knowledgeable about green plant care.”
— Crystal Jones, American Dental Partners, 401 Edgewater Place, Wakefield
“The before and after photo[s] speak for themselves. The deep granite planter filled with an 8′ Ficus Benjamina, assorted interior green plants and colorful bromeliads welcomes our tenants and clients”
— Mike Stack, Facilities, Edgewater Place, Wakefield
Plantscape Designs fully guarantees its foliage and designs. As biologists and horticulturalists, we have a vested interest in ensuring the health and longevity of clients’ indoor gardens. As part of a routine maintenance program, we carefully curate the greenery in your built environment and work to obviate any environmental or chemical issues that pose a risk to your plants. Our design team begins by working with you to find plants suitable for your environment. We manage all aspects of acclimatization transportation, installation and maintenance. Finally, Plantscape Designs stands behind its plants. That’s why we offer a “green-plant guarantee,” which means that if your plant fails to thrive, we provide a refund or replacement at no cost to you.
Brian Guilfoyle contact 781.632.4475