|Pyramid Pothos plant PDI|
Beautiful pyramid shaped plant with colorful foliage.
1. It’s easy to care for and it’s good in most indoor situations.
2.To keep the plant looking full, do not let runners get to long before pruning.
3. Weave runners around form in a consistent pattern.
5. Basic Growth Structure: Trailing plant that has been trained to grow up and fill in pyramid form
6. Light Requirements: Low to Medium
7. Water Requirements: Moist, but allow to dry slightly between watering.
8. Proper Pruning: Clip runners just below the leaf, allow runners to grow 18-24″.
9. Possible Pest Problems: When kept too wet, this plant can develop mealy bugs.
Margarita Araya, office manager at Cogent exclaims,”PDI ‘s green plants and service has a positive effect on all of us here at our Cambridge, MA offices.
PDI of Stoneham, MA has been providing green plant service for over 40 years to the following areas: