Brian Guilfoyle contact 781.632.4475
Plantscape Designs inc Is Offering a Three Point Reentry Program:
1.Assessment : Of your Current interior corporate Plants
2. Sales :of New plants you may need
3. Service : Resuming of your weekly care and plant service
We miss our customers. Please let us know when your offices will open and we can resume interior plant service. PDI is committed to provide safe and quality work.
We value our customers and employees that is why we will continue to follow universal precautions and CDC guidelines to ensure safe entry into your offices and keep our employees healthy.
We have been and intend to service more of our clients in these upcoming weeks and months during the Coronavirus crisis.
How are we able to do this?
Very discreetly and safely. A quick weekly visits using CDC guideline safe practices :
• Two of our volunteestaff not our twenty shall water and maintain your plants
• Face masks that are continually sanitized and replaced are being used daily
• Use of 70% isopropyl alcohol sprayed on all our surfaces and your surfaces that we come in contact.
• Use of 3% hydrogen peroxide sprayed on all our surfaces and your surfaces that we come in contact
• Use of disposal latex gloves and reusable/ washable gloves
• None of our staff are allowed to work if they have a fever or otherwise feel ill
• Our staff are instructed to have no contact with your security nor maintenance personal
• We are practicing 6 feet or more social distancing
• PDI will follow CDC guidelines between your staff and ours to ensure mutual protection.
We are ready, safe and healthy!
Joseph R. Gallo Jr
Plantscape Designs Inc/ Team
©2020 Plantscape Designs Inc. | 41 Elm Street (Rear) Unit C, Stoneham, Ma 02180
Company / Team
Standard Arboracola trees low light corporate interior office plants
©2020 Plantscape Designs Inc. | 41 Elm Street (Rear) Unit C, Stonehal Ma 02180