1. Watering: Due to general low humidity, we recommend that paphiopedilums be watered twice weekly in your interior office.
2. A small amount of water soluble fertilizer such as Growmore 20-10-20 or Dyna Gro 7-9-5 be used every 3rd or 4thh watering. Too much fertilizer will damage the plants, so the best practice is to fertilize lightly. Do not allow the blooms to get wet as water in the pouches will cause flowers to drop prematurely in your Burlington, MA interior office enviroment.
3. After the plants are watered, they should be placed so that the pots do not stand in water.
4. Light: Place the plants in or near a sunny window. When grown in corporate indoor office workplaces, paphiopedilums need good light to do their best. Paphiopedilums and phalaenopsis do not need as much light as cattleyas, cymbidiums or vandas, but they do need at least the light required to bloom African Violets. They will be comfortable at any temperature that is comfortable for humans (55-80 degrees). Avoid cold or warm drafts such as near an open window or heat vent. Some species may require cooler temperatures to flower properly in your Burlington corporate offices.
5.Repotting: Repotting should be done when the mix has soured or deteriorated, or when the plant has clearly outgrown the current pot. Plastic pots are preferable over clay since clay will dry out faster. When repotting, do not divide the plants into small pieces or individual growths. The larger clumps will produce more new growths and more flowers. Place plants in the smallest pot that will accommodate the root system. This should be a very snug fit, as roots will not grow to fill the pot like Cattleyas and Phalaenopsis. After repotting an application of Cal-Mag 15-5-15 is especially beneficial. This helps the plant recover from the shock of transplanting. Begin watering like before, as soon as the pot had dried out.
Plantscape Designs Inc.frequently used Paphiopedilums in our monthly flowering corporate programs in the Burlington, MA interior office park locations.
Plants, Flowers & Greenery
Office plants and greenery can help sharpen your focus, improve your health and even purify the air in your office. Create a healthier and more welcoming and visually appealing office space by simply bringing in the right plants, greenery or flowers with Plantscape Designs.
Try any one of Plantscape Designs Corporate Office Plant Services and watch your staff become happier and more productive and your office flourish with greenery, plants and flowers.
Weekly, Monthly & One Time Corporate Office Plant Services:
- Free Consultations For Indoor Office Plants in Massachusetts
- Flowering Plant Rotations For Your Office Reception Desks in Massachusetts
- Weekly Office Plant Maintenance in Massachusetts
- Green Plant Company Servicing Locally in Massachusetts
- Indoor Planter Design and Renovation For Indoor Offices in Massachusetts
- Weekly Watering Service Of Your Corporate Interior Office Plants in Massachusetts
- Living Tropical Plant Installation & Care For Inside Offices in Massachusetts
- Living Plant Wall Design & Installation For Inside Offices in Massachusetts
- Life-like Silk Plant Design & Installation For Interior Offices in Massachusetts
- Sale & Maintenance Of Tropical Plant & Flowers For Your Offices in Massachusetts
- Care & design Of Your Interior Office Greenery in Massachusetts
Plantscape Designs Inc. of Massachusetts services corporate clients and small to medium business offices in the following area cities and towns in Massachusetts:
Boston, Cambridge, Waltham, Burlington, Woburn, Bedford, Peabody, Danvers, Stoneham, and surrounding towns.
Brian Guilfoyle contact 781.632.4475
April Only $99.00 / monthly fee New clients only!
Yes $99.00/monthly fee service of your interior green office plants by Plantscape Designs Inc