Benefits Of Plants In The Workplace
Firstly, businesses have long realized that the physical environment directly affects an employee’s ability to work. However, now businesses are realizing that interior plants are a natural and vital part of a productive workplace.
Secondly, the majority of Fortune 500 Companies have landscaped their office interiors – boosting morale, building employee contentment and promoting productivity.
Thirdly, it’s not surprising that studies both in the United States and Europe have shown that people find peace in well-maintained interior landscaping. In addition, to enhancing the image and ambience of a building, plants also improve air quality and reduce noise levels.
In conclusion, NASA tests have shown that plants can even improve productivity and reduce symptoms of Sick Building Syndrome.
When we think of adding a colorful accent to our indoor office plants we often think about cut flowers or a flowering potted plant. Actually there is another option. Tropical foliage plants that have beautiful colored leaves. If your office has the right conditions, bright light and warm temperature, there is an unlimited selection of plants that have colorful foliage and variegated leaves. Crotons, Cordyline, Rex begonias, Stromanthe are just a few that can brighten your office with some color. We use many of these on locations in the Boston metro area. Colored leafy botanicals have unlimited plant possibilities.
Brian Guilfoyle contact 781.632.4475
1. Free Consultations for indoor office plants Boston, MA
2. Flowering Plant Rotations for your Office Reception Desks Boston, MA
3. Weekly office plant maintenance Boston, MA
4. Green Plant Company servicing locally Boston, MA
5. Indoor Planter Design and Renovation for indoor offices Boston, MA
6. Living Tropical Plant Installation and Care for inside offices Boston, MA
7. Living Plant wall design and Installation for inside offices Boston, MA
8. Lifelike Silk Plant Design and Installation for interior offices Boston, MA
9. Sale and Maintenance of tropical plant and flowers for your offices Boston, MA
10 Care and design of your interior office greenery Boston, MA
We miss our customers. Please let us know when your offices will open and we can resume interior plant service. PDI is committed to provide safe and quality work.
• Two of our volunteestaff not our twenty shall water and maintain your plants Boston, MA
• Face masks that are continually sanitized and replaced are being used daily Boston, MA
• Use of 70% isopropyl alcohol sprayed on all our surfaces and your surfaces that we come in contact Boston, MA
• Use of 3% hydrogen peroxide sprayed on all our surfaces and your surfaces that we come in contact
• Use of disposal latex gloves and reusable/ washable gloves
• None of our staff are allowed to work if they have a fever or otherwise feel ill Boston, MA
• Our staff are instructed to have no contact with your security nor maintenance personal Boston, MA
• We are practicing 6 feet or more social distancing
• PDI will follow CDC guidelines between your staff and ours to ensure mutual protection Bostom, MA
Joseph R. Gallo Jr
Plantscape Designs Inc/ Team
©2020 Plantscape Designs Inc. | 41 Elm Street (Rear) Unit C, Stoneham, Ma 02180
Company / Team
Strategic Workspaces, a leader in prefabricated architectural products for interior spaces, also offers a full range of furniture solutions for their clients. One of the installations that Plantscape Designs, Inc. provided for them was a living green wall. Living walls, also known as a vertical gardens or ecowalls, are panels of plants which are grown vertically on either free-standing structures or attached to walls. The benefits of living walls far outweigh just their visual appeal as they also reduce noise levels, remove toxins from the air, and increase worker satisfaction.
This living wall has been well received by our building’s tenants.
— Maureen Burke, Controller, Strategic Workspaces – Boston, MA