1. Loyal and consistent weekly servicing of your corporate interior office plants.
2. Guaranteed insurance of the life of your green plants ONLY when permitted physical entry of your buildings and/or offices.
3. Plantscape Designs Inc is unable to VIRTUALLY guarantee nor service your green live plants from afar.
4. PDI provides a monthly long lasting flowering programs for your receptions and conference rooms
5. PDI staff is insured with workers compensation and 2 Million liability insurance protection programs for both us and your corporation.
6. Upon reentry of our services to our clients ; Plantscape Designs Inc shall initiate a cost only sale of plants that you and your corporation has endured due this mandated closing of businesses in the state of Massachusetts by our competent Governor Charlie Baker.
7. Plantscape Designs Inc has and shall in the near future upon full reentry/ reopening of all businesses follow the CDC GUIDELINES:
A. The wearing of masks sanitized with 70% isopropyl alcohol or hydrogen peroxide
B. The wearing of gloves sanitized with 70% isopropyl alcohol or 3% hydrogen peroxide
C. The social/ physical distancing recommended by CDC of 6′ or more
D. PDI employees shall not be working at your location nor ours if said individual has a cough, sneeze, fever symptoms wethers it be of flu, cold, seasonal virus or covid-19 association.
Joseph R. Gallo Jr.
President/ Founder of PDI
781.279.0032 ext 101
When we think of adding a colorful accent to our indoor office plants we often think about cut flowers or a flowering potted plant. Actually there is another option. Tropical foliage plants that have beautiful colored leaves. If your office has the right conditions, bright light and warm temperature, there is an unlimited selection of plants that have colorful foliage and variegated leaves. Crotons, Cordyline, Rex begonias, Stromanthe are just a few that can brighten your office with some color. We use many of these on locations in the Boston metro area. Colored leafy botanicals have unlimited plant possibilities.
Brian Guilfoyle contact 781.632.4475