Improve Focus & Appeal In Your Office With Office Plants, Flowers & Greenery
Office plants and greenery can help sharpen your focus, improve your health and even purify the air in your office. Create a healthier and more welcoming and visually appealing office space by simply bringing in the right plants, greenery or flowers with Plantscape Designs.
Try any one of Plantscape Designs Corporate Office Plant Services and watch your staff become happier and more productive and your office flourish with greenery, plants and flowers.
Weekly, Monthly & One Time Corporate Office Plant Services:
- Free Consultations For Indoor Office Plants
- Flowering Plant Rotations For Your Office Reception Desks
- Weekly Office Plant Maintenance
- Green Plant Company Servicing Locally
- Indoor Planter Design and Renovation For Indoor Offices
- Weekly Watering Service Of Your Corporate Interior Office Plants
- Living Tropical Plant Installation & Care For Inside Offices
- Living Plant Wall Design & Installation For Inside Offices
- Life-like Silk Plant Design & Installation For Interior Offices
- Sale & Maintenance Of Tropical Plant & Flowers For Your Offices
- Care & design Of Your Interior Office Greenery
Plantscape Designs Inc. of Massachusetts services corporate clients and small to medium business offices in the following area cities and towns in Massachusetts:
Boston, Cambridge, Waltham, Burlington, Woburn, Bedford, Peabody, Danvers, Stoneham, and surrounding towns.
When we think of adding a colorful accent to our indoor office plants we often think about cut flowers or a flowering potted plant. Actually there is another option. Tropical foliage plants that have beautiful colored leaves. If your office has the right conditions, bright light and warm temperature, there is an unlimited selection of plants that have colorful foliage and variegated leaves. Crotons, Cordyline, Rex begonias, Stromanthe are just a few that can brighten your office with some color. We use many of these on locations in the Boston metro area. Colored leafy botanicals have unlimited plant possibilities.
Brian Guilfoyle contact 781.632.4475