If during watering you notice that the soil is pulling away from the sides of the pot, it is an indication that you have allowed the plant to dry out too much between waterings.
Plantscape Designs inc Weekly Services Cambridge , MA and Waltham, MA
1. Watering corporate indoor office plants
2. Cleaning interior corporate office plants
3. Fertilizing indoor office corporate plants
4. Trimming /pruning interior office plants
Precautions our company will be taking to protect your employees as well as your customers.
1. PDI will be asking how our employee feels each day.
2. PDI will have employee’s take temperatures each day before their respective shifts.
3. PDI will ask employee if they have had potential exposure to Covid-19.
4. PDI will be issuing PPE to our employees.
5. PDI will perform any sort of Covid-19 testing on employees when they become available from our government.
Call joe gallo 781.279.0032 ext 101
When we think of adding a colorful accent to our indoor office plants we often think about cut flowers or a flowering potted plant. Actually there is another option. Tropical foliage plants that have beautiful colored leaves. If your office has the right conditions, bright light and warm temperature, there is an unlimited selection of plants that have colorful foliage and variegated leaves. Crotons, Cordyline, Rex begonias, Stromanthe are just a few that can brighten your office with some color. We use many of these on locations in the Boston metro area. Colored leafy botanicals have unlimited plant possibilities.
Brian Guilfoyle contact 781.632.4475