|Fiddle leave Fig|
1. The Ficus lyrata, commonly called the fiddle-leaf fig, is a perfect indoors specimen plant. The plant features very large, heavily veined and violin-shaped leaves that grow upright on a tall plant.
2. Water: Keep steadily moist, but don’t allow it to sit in water or it will drop leaves and suffer from root rot.
3. Soil: Any good, fast-draining potting soil will likely do.
4. Fertilizer: Feed with a weak liquid fertilizer throughout the growing season. F. lyrata don’t have remarkable fertilizer requirements.
Important Ways to Slow the Spread
- Wear a mask that covers your nose and mouth to help protect yourself and others.
- Stay 6 feet apart from others who don’t live with you.
- Get a COVID-19 vaccine when it is available to you.
- Avoid crowds and poorly ventilated indoor spaces.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water. Use hand sanitizer if soap and water aren’t available.
Testimonials / Waltham MA Edenred Corporation
“I would like to thank you on behalf of Edenred of Waltham MA . We absolutely love all of the beautiful plants that you have set up for us. It has really improved our atmosphere . Our staff have complimented on how nice our lobby looks. We look forward to seeing you in the near future at Edenred.”
Thank you again,
When we think of adding a colorful accent to our indoor office plants we often think about cut flowers or a flowering potted plant. Actually there is another option. Tropical foliage plants that have beautiful colored leaves. If your office has the right conditions, bright light and warm temperature, there is an unlimited selection of plants that have colorful foliage and variegated leaves. Crotons, Cordyline, Rex begonias, Stromanthe are just a few that can brighten your office with some color. We use many of these on locations in the Boston metro area. Colored leafy botanicals have unlimited plant possibilities.
Brian Guilfoyle contact 781.632.4475