Why is Plantscape Designs Inc. a “Nice Little Company”?
1. PDI loves our office plantcare work.
2. PDI does weekly visits to your office.
3. PDI does not use insecticides, we use safe biological controls.
4. PDI has monthly educational plant clinic meetings for its technicians.
5. PDI fertilizes on a monthly basis.
6. Rapid 24 hour replacement of green tropical plants.
7. PDI uses recycled polyresin containers.
8. PDI management and staff are sensitive to your plantcare needs Boston, Ma.
Health Benefits in the Post-Pandemic World
Since the year 2020 and beyond, office plants have represented an added health benefit in interior spaces: social distancing. Not only can plants minimize distracting chatter by means of dampening noise, they can also aid employee health by promoting social distancing. The COVID-19 pandemic has presented significant challenges for many American business with respect to returning to the workplace. Interior plantscapes, when artfully designed and strategically placed, can minimize the spread of contagions by serving as barriers. Finally, the psychological health benefits of plants are irrefutable; the presence of natural plants helps a room’s occupants to focus and decreases stress levels.
When we think of adding a colorful accent to our indoor office plants we often think about cut flowers or a flowering potted plant. Actually there is another option. Tropical foliage plants that have beautiful colored leaves. If your office has the right conditions, bright light and warm temperature, there is an unlimited selection of plants that have colorful foliage and variegated leaves. Crotons, Cordyline, Rex begonias, Stromanthe are just a few that can brighten your office with some color. We use many of these on locations in the Boston metro area. Colored leafy botanicals have unlimited plant possibilities.
Brian Guilfoyle contact 781.632.4475