1. The lady palm, or Rhapis Excelsa, is a small fan palm that can do exceedingly well indoors in your offices under the right conditions. It grows from multiple stems, each topped with upright fronds. As the name implies, the fronds are split into fan-like segments. The lady palm, sometimes called the bamboo palm or miniature fan palm, is the best suited of all the fan palms to indoor office cultivation.
2. Light: Dappled light is best during the summer. In winter, it can tolerate light shade.
3. Water: Water lightly during the summer, ensuring perfect drainage. In winter dry inside environment , increase watering to once a every week, depending on the temperature.
4. Temperature: In summer, it thrives at 70ºF. In winter, keep above 55ºF and do not expose to drafts.
5. Soil: Rich, loose potting media. Use pebbles or sand to increase drainage.
6. Fertilizer: Slow-release pellets in the beginning of the growing season or biweekly liquid fertilizer. Don’t feed in winter.
- Indoor Planter Design and Renovation For Interior Offices Woburn, MA
- Weekly Watering Service Of Your Corporate Interior Indoor Plants Woburn, MA
- Living Tropical Plant Installation & Care For Inside Offices Woburn, MA
- Living Plant Wall Design & Installation For Inside Corporate Offices Woburn, MA
- Life-like Silk Office Plant Design & Installation For Interior Offices Woburn, MA
- Sale & Maintenance Of Tropical Plant & Flowers For Your Offices Woburn, MA
- Care & design Of Your Interior Office Greenery Woburn, MA
June Only $99.00/ month service office plant Special.
Special included the servicing of floor plants containers, table plants containers, pest management of office plants , unconditional guarantee of office plants, free replacement of unhealthy plants, cleaning of all plants finally the fertilizing of all plants.
When we think of adding a colorful accent to our indoor office plants we often think about cut flowers or a flowering potted plant. Actually there is another option. Tropical foliage plants that have beautiful colored leaves. If your office has the right conditions, bright light and warm temperature, there is an unlimited selection of plants that have colorful foliage and variegated leaves. Crotons, Cordyline, Rex begonias, Stromanthe are just a few that can brighten your office with some color. We use many of these on locations in the Boston metro area. Colored leafy botanicals have unlimited plant possibilities.
Brian Guilfoyle contact 781.632.4475
“Plantscape Designs Inc has serviced our lobbies for years. Fast service and friendly infield staff”
– Nick Day of Needham Bank