We miss our customers. Please let us know when your offices will open and we can resume interior plant service. PDI is committed to provide safe and quality work.
• Two of our volunteestaff not our twenty shall water and maintain your plants
• Face masks that are continually sanitized and replaced are being used daily
• Use of 70% isopropyl alcohol sprayed on all our surfaces and your surfaces that we come in contact.
• Use of 3% hydrogen peroxide sprayed on all our surfaces and your surfaces that we come in contact
• Use of disposal latex gloves and reusable/ washable gloves
• None of our staff are allowed to work if they have a fever or otherwise feel ill
• Our staff are instructed to have no contact with your security nor maintenance personal
• We are practicing 6 feet or more social distancing
• PDI will follow CDC guidelines between your staff and ours to ensure mutual protection.
Joseph R. Gallo Jr
Plantscape Designs Inc/ Team
©2020 Plantscape Designs Inc. | 41 Elm Street (Rear) Unit C, Stoneham, Ma 02180
When we think of adding a colorful accent to our indoor office plants we often think about cut flowers or a flowering potted plant. Actually there is another option. Tropical foliage plants that have beautiful colored leaves. If your office has the right conditions, bright light and warm temperature, there is an unlimited selection of plants that have colorful foliage and variegated leaves. Crotons, Cordyline, Rex begonias, Stromanthe are just a few that can brighten your office with some color. We use many of these on locations in the Boston metro area. Colored leafy botanicals have unlimited plant possibilities.
Brian Guilfoyle contact 781.632.4475
Spring Is Here!
Fresh Spring Long Lasting Flower Arrangements From Plantscape Designs Inc
NESN , Watertown Massachusetts Testimonials
” All our staff here at NESN appreciate the weekly service our indoor office plants receive from Plantscape Designs Inc technicians. Plantscape Designs Inc gives us Quick free guaranteed replacement of unhealthy or dead interior office plants . If a an interior plant needs to be replaced ; it is replaced with a free fresh healthy botanical within 24-48 hours unlike other interior landscapers who have made us wait days, if not weeks for a replacement.”
Laura/ office manager human resources personal/ NESN Watertown , MA