Since the beginning of our blog, we've been told how much people appreciate the tips and other information Joe provides. Now, over 100 of Joe's blog posts have been compiled in this eBook available for instant download in PDF format. The book contains information on the environmental and financial advantages of plants in the office environment, dealing with plant nutrition and insects, which varieties of plants work best for various environments and needs, and more.
After completing the transaction you will be redirected to the download site. Please wait for the file to load before saving to your hard drive. If the file does not download please contact us and the link will be sent to you.
A paperback version of this book is being prepared and will be available soon.
101 Plantcare Tips for Your Interior Plantscape, by Joseph R. Gallo, Jr., $5.00
If you're interested in finding out more details about plants/horticulture, we've also included our top ten list of recommended books.
- The Houseplant Expert, Dr. D.G. Hessayon
- Crocketts Indoor Garden, James Underwood Crockett
- The Indoor Plant Bible, Dorte Nissen
- The Complete Book of Plant Propagation, The Taunton Press
- Exotica: Series 4, Alfred Byrd Graf
- The American Horticultural Societys Encyclopedia of Gardening, Christopher Brickell
- Manual of Woody Landscape Plants: 5th Edition, Michael A. Dirr
- Diseases and Pests of Ornamental Plants, Pascal P. Pirone
- Tropica: Encyclopedia of Exotic Plants, Alfred Byrd Graf
- Plant Discoveries: A Botonists Voyage Through Plant Exploration, Sandra Knapp